Friday, September 26, 2008

Grammer: 'I'm trying to rehabilitate my heart'

Kelsey Grammer has admitted that he has to "chill out a bit" following his heart attack in May. The Frasier actor told Metro that a rigorous work schedule is out of the question while he recuperates. "I'm trying to rehabilitate my heart so I have to chill out a bit," he said. "A long run working on any one project isn't on the cards for some time but shooting on set for a month or two might be just the ticket." The sitcom star added that his recent health problems came as a shock, saying: "The heart attack wasn't anticipated. I had gained a little bit of weight and had started an 'I'm going to lose all my weight in one day' exercise programme. That wasn’t wise. "There are actual steps I can take to fix things, so it's not that bad."

No comments: