Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Villages Hospital hosts party for graduates of cardiac rehab program (Florida)

The Villages Hospital hosts party for graduates of cardiac rehab program (Florida)"It was only five short months ago that Bob Messing underwent triple bypass surgery. Facing a potentially life-threatening condition and never having been hospitalized before, the Village of Hadley resident was understandably scared. 'I had never been sick, never had an operation, never been in the hospital and I was scared to death,' Messing said. Although his surgery was successful, it was only the beginning of Messing's road to recovery. But lucky for him, he was able to take advantage of The Villages Hospital's cardiac rehabilitation program, a program that he said not only helped him get his life back, but brought it to a whole other level. 'I showed up and I was like a 90-year-old man. I could hardly walk,' Messing said. 'After all my courses, they really exhilarated my healing process and my rejuvenation and my recovery went very good.'"

No comments: