Friday, October 21, 2011

Ethylene Eichorn's retirement tea - October 11, 2001

A retirement tea was held for Ethylene Eichorn, pictured far left with Leslie Worth of the Saskatoon Health Region, on October 11, 2001.

Ethylene writes:

Dear CARG Members:

I want to thank you for letting me assign visitors for the hospital visitations. I have enjoyed doing it and it was hard for me to give it up, but it is always good to have younger ones have a chance to do this also.

In the years I have spent doing this, I have never met any visitor who complained about going to the hospital & visiting heart patients. In fact they wanted to do more than twice a month. The heart visitors are a group of devoted, caring people and I think they deserve a lot of praise for the many people they have talked to and given them a hope for the future.

Also, our Cardiac Nurses have been a great help to me. They are the ones who have classes to answer all the questions you have about living as a heart patient and caring for a heart patient. Having a husband who had 3 heart attacks, it sure helped me.

Again I thank you.

God Bless You All

Ethylene Eichorn


------------------------------------------

If you couldn't make it to the tea, here's what you missed:




No comments: